★ I、Introduction to UESTC University Scholarship - the Belt and Road Initiative Scholarship
Only available for graduate applicants.
1. First class scholarship (Full scholarship): including tuition, on-campus dormitory, medical insurance, and living allowance (1500 RMB/month); (available for master & PhD applicants)
2. Second class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition, on-campus dormitory, and medical insurance; (only available for PhD applicants)
3. Third class scholarship (Partial scholarship): including tuition and medical insurance; (only available for master applicants)
This scholarship is only for outstanding student who is coming for graduate degree study(Master & PhD degree programs) in UESTC. Scholarship students should complete their study within the set time; duration for scholarship specified in the Admission Notice cannot be extended in principle. (2 years formaster and 3 years for PhD)
★ III、Criteria & Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in line with the qualifications of UESTC admissions;
2. Applicants should be healthy physically and mentally, can well adapt to the life and study in UESTC;
3. Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and regulations, and comply with UESTC regulations;
4. Applicants should be with positive learning attitude and good performance;
5. Applicants shall not win any other scholarship in the meantime;
6. Winners of the scholarship should be decided in the process of new student recruiting. Registered on campus students cannot apply for it. Any substitution or replacement of scholarship will not be accepted.
7. The applicant is obliged to truthfully fill out and submit application materials required by UESTC.
★ IV、Application Period
January 1st to April 20th (EXTENDED).
ONLY Graduate Program is available:
School of International Education, UESTC
Address: A2-105, Main Building, No.2006, Xiyuan Ave, West Hi-Tech Zone, 611731, Chengdu, Sichuan, P.R.China
Contact: Ms.Lin Min; Mr. Dong Liang (Filippo)
Tel: 0086-28-61831638; 0086-28-61831730
Admission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application Website: http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/
Alternative website for Online Application：https://uestc.17gz.org